Last Updated March 21, 2021
Chhattsigarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Chhattsigarh Postal Circle invites you to apply online applications for engagement of Gramin Dak Sevaks. GDS jobs is only for Matric 10th class passed Chhattisgarh state residents. All Eligible candidates can fill the form and get selected on the basis merit. The last date of registration of online application is 7th April 2021
CHHATTISGARH CIRCLE NOTIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||1137|
✅ Name of Posts:
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
✅ Age Limit:
- The minimum and maximum age between 18 and 40 Years as on 08/03/2021.
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC, Plus 10 Years for PWD Category Candidates.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- Basic Computer Training – The candidates will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any
- Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government /Universities /
- Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
✅ Job Residence: The selected candidate must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction. The candidate selected for the engagement of BPM shall have to provide centrally located accommodation in the Branch Post Office village within 30 days for use as Post Office premises and the expenditure of the hiring if any needs to be borne by the candidates.
✅ Selection Process:
- The selection only based on 10th Standard Marks.
- The percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
✅ Application Fee: ₹ 100/- for UR/OBC/EWS Male need to make fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
✅ How to Apply: Interested Candidates can apply through India Post Online Portal (AP Post – appost.in/gdsonline). The last date for Online Registration is 07/04/2021.
Note : Only online application will be accepted from the candidate.
✅ Help Desk: For any queries contact Help Line number: 0771-2234591 (OR) Email: [email protected]