Last Updated March 16, 2021
Gujarat P.S.I Recruitment Board : GPR invites you for the post of applications Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (UPSI), Armed Police Sub Inspector (APSI), Intelligence Officer (IO) and Unarmed Assistant Sub Inspector (UASI) vacancies in Gujarat Home Department. Last date for submission of online applications is 31st March 2021.
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (Male)||202|
|Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (Women)||98|
|Armed Police Sub Inspector (Male)||72|
|Intelligence Officer (Male)||18|
|Intelligence Officer (Women)||09|
|Unarmed Assistant Sub Inspector (Male)||659|
|Unarmed Assistant Sub Inspector (Women)||324|
✅ Age Limit:
- 21 to 25 years
- Age Relaxation as per Gujarat Government Rules.
✅ Pay Scale: As per advertisement.
✅ Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university / institute.
- Male UR: Height – 164 cm, Weight – 50 kg, Chest Without bloating – 79 cm, Chest Inflated – 84 cm
- Male (Reserved): Height – 162 cm, Weight – 50 kg, Chest Without bloating – 79 cm, Chest Inflated – 84 cm
- Female (UR): Height – 158 cm, Weight – 40kg
- Female (reserved): Height – 156 cm, Weight – 40 kg
✅ Selection Process:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
✅ Application Fee: Not Specified.
✅ How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through Government of Gujarat Online Job Application System (OJAS) Portal. The last date for submission of online applications is 31/03/2021 up to 23:59 Hours.
✅ Help Desk: For any queries contact toll free Number 1800 233 5500.