Nancy Pelosi, She is a veteran Politician of USA was born on March 26, 1940, in Baltimore, Maryland. She belongs to a family who was involved in politics. Politician Nancy Pelosi is the first female Democratic leader of the House of Representatives and the first female speaker of the House.
Personal Life: Affair, Boyfriend, Married, Husband, Children & Family
|Marriage Date||26 March 1940|
|Husband/Spouse|| Paul Pelosi (m. 1963) |
|Children||Alexandra Pelosi, Christine Pelosi, Paul Pelosi, Jr., Nancy Corinne Pelosi, Jacqueline Pelosi|
|Net Worth||$35 Million (As on 2020)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nancy Pelosi
- She was fascinated about politics at a younger age, as she attended her first Democratic National Convention at the age of 12.
- Her mother wanted her to be a nun.
- At the age of 20, she met with the 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy, at his inaugural ball.
- She first met with Paul Pelosi during her graduation in Washington, D.C., and after in relationship for 2 years, they got married and moved to San Francisco.
- In 1987, she fully entered in to politics and won a special election for California’s 8th District.
- In 1991 and 2002, she voted against the authorizing use of military force in Iraq.
- In 2002, she was elected as Democratic Leader of the House of Representatives in first time in History,
- In 2007, she turned into the principal female Speaker of the House and held the position until Rep. John Boehner transformed into the Speaker of the House in 2011.