Nancy Pelosi, She is a veteran Politician of USA was born on March 26, 1940, in Baltimore, Maryland. She belongs to a family who was involved in politics. Politician Nancy Pelosi is the first female Democratic leader of the House of Representatives and the first female speaker of the House.
Personal Life: Affair, Boyfriend, Married, Husband, Children & Family
|Marriage Date||26 March 1940|
|Husband/Spouse|| Paul Pelosi (m. 1963) |
|Children||Alexandra Pelosi, Christine Pelosi, Paul Pelosi, Jr., Nancy Corinne Pelosi, Jacqueline Pelosi|
|Net Worth||$35 Million (As on 2020)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nancy Pelosi
- She was fascinated about politics at a younger age, as she attended her first Democratic National Convention at the age of 12.
- Her mother wanted her to be a nun.
- At the age of 20, she met with the 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy, at his inaugural ball.
- She first met with Paul Pelosi during her graduation in Washington, D.C., and after in relationship for 2 years, they got married and moved to San Francisco.
- In 1987, she fully entered in to politics and won a special election for California’s 8th District.
- In 1991 and 2002, she voted against the authorizing use of military force in Iraq.
- In 2002, she was elected as Democratic Leader of the House of Representatives in first time in History,
- In 2007, she turned into the principal female Speaker of the House and held the position until Rep. John Boehner transformed into the Speaker of the House in 2011.
Shark Tank India Judges Net Worth, Investments and Latest News
Jessica Tarlov Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Husband, Salary
Gabriella Brooks Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth & More