Parineeti Chopra was born on 22 October 1988. She is an Indian actress of Bollywood films. She won many awards including Flimfare and National Film Award. Initially she wanted to be a investment banker but in 2009 when she return to India during economic recession and than she joined Yash Raj Films as a Public Relationship Consultant. Later on she started career as a actress.
Bio / Wiki
Nickname(s) Pari, Tisha
Profession Actress & Model
Physical Stats & More
– in centimeters- 165 cm
– in meters- 1.65 m
– in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
Eye Colour Brown
Hair Colour Black
Date of Birth 22 October 1988
Age (as in 2020) 32 Years
Birthplace Ambala, Haryana, India
Zodiac sign Libra
Hometown Ambala, Haryana, India
School Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala
College Manchester Business School, Manchester, England
Educational Qualifications Honours Degree in Business, Finance and Economics
Debut Film: Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011)
Family Father– Pawan Chopra (Businessman)
Mother– Reena Chopra
Brother– Shivang Chopra, Sahaj Chopra
Cousin Sister– Mannara Chopra Handa & Priyanka Chopra Jonas
Address Bandra, Mumbai
Hobbies Meditation, reading, Swimming, Dancing, Singing and Workout
• In early 2016, Rishi Kapoor made fun on Parineeti, When he was awarded her for losing weight, he was saying that “I couldn’t believe it when they recently gave an award to Parineeti for losing weight. Can someone please give me an award for gaining weight?”
• She faced body-shaming for her weight. People on Twitter were mocking on her as ‘fake’, ‘obnoxious’, and ‘obsessed with body image’.
Favourite Food Rajma-Chawal, Kadhi Chicken and Pizza
Favourite Actor Saif Ali Khan
Favourite Actress Rani Mukerji
Favourite Film Pakeezah, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Barfi
Favourite Songs Just a Dream by Nelly, Hey Baby Pitbull and T-Pain, Loca by Shakira, Who’s that
Favourite Perfume Narciso Rodriguez, 212 VIP and Acqua Di Gio
Favourite Restaurant Ping Pong, Mangi Ferra, Indigo in Mumbai
Favourite Destination Goa, London
Relationships & More
Marital Status Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends Maneesh Sharma (Director, Rumour)
Charit Desai (Assistant Director, Rumour)
Car Collection Audi A6, Jaguar XJL
Salary (approx.) Rs. 4-5 crore/film
Net Worth (approx.) $10 million
Some lesser known facts :
- Parineeti was very brilliant student and till her 12th she was always ranked in top 3 students in her class.
- She also secured first position in SSC across India.
- She always wanted to be an investment banker and for that she went to Manchester for further studies, where she honors triple degree in business, finance, and economics.
- She sung her first song ‘Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin’ in the film ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’ (2017).
Leave a Reply