Sai Pallavi Senthamarai is a South Indian Film Actress, Dancer and Physician. She was born on 9 May 1992 . She did perform very well in several films and got several awards including two Filmfare Awards for her performances in the films Premam and Fidaa. She made her Telugu debut in 2017 from a romantic Movie Fidaa co-starring with Varun Tej and She made her Tamil debut with movie Diya directed by Vijay in 2018.
Some Unknown Facts.
- She got her name after Sathya Sai Baba of
- In 2008, She participated in one fo the Dance
reality show Ungalil Yaar Adutha Prabhu Deva.
- Her Debut Movie was Dhaam Dhoom.
- She worked in three Different – Different
Languages Movies like Tamil, Malayalam, and Telugu.
|Real Name||Sai Pallavi Senthamarai|
|Nick Name||Sai Pallavi|
|Profession||Actress, Dancer & Physician|
Physical Stats & More
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg|
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||9 May 1992|
|Age (as in 2019)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Kotagiri, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Avila Convent School, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|College||Tbilisi State Medical University, Tbilisi, Georgia|
|Food Habit ||Vegetarian|
|Father||Senthamara Kannan (a Central Excise Officer)|
|Mother||Radha Kannan (a HouseWife)|
|Sister||Puja Kannan (Actress)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Watching Films|
- 2015 – Asianet Film Awards for the Category Special Jury Award
- 2015 – Asiavision Awards for the Category New Sensation in Acting
- 2015 – Filmfare Awards for Category Best Female Debut South
- 2015 – SIIMA Film Awards for Category Best Debut (Female)
- 2015 – Vanitha Film Awards for Category Best Debut (Female)
- 2016 – Asianet Film Awards for Category Most popular actress
- 2016 – SIIMA Film Awards for Category Best Actress
- 2018 – Filmfare Awards for Category Best Actress – Telugu
- 2018 – SIIMA Film Awards for Category Best Actress in a Lead Role
|Favourite Food(s)||Chocolates, Sweets|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Kamal Haasan|
|Favourite Character||Abhimanyu from Mahabharata|
Boys Friend, Affairs and More
|Money Factor||1-2 Cr Per/Film|