Troyal Garth Brooks : He is the son of Colleen McElroy Carroll, Who was a singer and Troyal Raymond Brooks Jr. a Draftsman. He was born in the state of Oklahoma in 1962. He used to attend weekly talents nights in Yukon as it was a requirement set by his parents. He went to high school and he joined Oklahoma State of University from where he graduated with a degree in Advertising. Later on he was complete his MBA from the same university in 2011.
|Full Name||Troyal Garth Brooks|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 185 cm
in meters– 1.85 m
in feet inches– 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 83 kg
in pounds– 185 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||
– Chest: 46 inches
– Waist: 36 inches
– Biceps: 18 inches
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||7 February 1962|
|Age (as in 2017)||57 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA|
|College||Oklahoma State University in Stillwater|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Advertising|
Album: Eponymous (1989)
|Address||Major Bob Music, Inc.
(Music Artist Management Company)
1111 17th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212
Fax: (615) 329-1021
|Hobbies||Swimming, Singing & Travelling|
|22||Academy of Country Music Awards|
|17||Billboard Music Awards|
|2||Blockbuster Entertainment Awards|
|1||Canadian Country Music Association|
• Married. 1986–Divorce. 2001 (with Sandy Mahl)
• 2005 (with Trisha Yearwood)
|Wife/Spouse(s)||First Wife– Sandy Mahl (m. 1986-div. 2001)
Second Wife– Trisha Yearwood (M. 2005 – Present)
Father– Troyal Raymond Brooks Jr (Draftsman for an oil company)
Mother– Colleen McElroy Carroll (Singer)
Brother– Jim, Jerry, Mike, and Betsy
|Favourite Food(s)||Starbucks’s Red Velvet Cake, Belgian Chocolate,Pizza|
|Favourite Film||Hollywood– Nashville Beat|
|Favourite Author||Bill Bryson|
|Net Worth (approx.)||USD $330 million (as in 2019)|
Some Lesser Known Facts
- His more then 5 Albums got more than 10 million copies and achieving a diamond status.
- In 2000 he offered his liver to Chris LeDoux who was suffering from Liver Cancer.
- He dedicated “Good Ride Cowboy” to LeDoux at his death
- One of the Street in Oklahoma of Yukon named after Brook.
- Initially, He persued to being a superstar in the sport since he had very impressive skills in Javelin throw.