If you love to sing-song then you must know about Indian Idol. One of the most popular singing reality show in India is set to kick-start for next Season. This is a world-famous music reality show from where there are lots of musicians come from Neha Kakkar to Monali Thakur who all are working very hard and rule our heart.
The Season 13 of Indian Idol is likely to start from August – September 2022 and It seems the auditions might start from July. Here in this article we are going to describe each and everything about Indian Idol 13. Keep reading!
Things to keep in mind while Indian Idol Season 13 Registration
- Contestant age must be between18-35 years
- Contestant should be Indian citizens
- Participant must be submit their ID card for verification like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, or a Voter card.
- Also for Age and Address proof you must have to submit your age proof like birth certificate along with a photograph.
- Just keep in mind you shouldn’t be involve in any criminal activity.
- Now it’s time to record your song and send it out. you shouldn’t use any voice editor.
- The video should be not more than 50 MB.
How to participate in Indian Idol Season 13?
To Participate in the Auditions of Indian Idol Season 13 you must be follow the following steps.
- To Register you need to download Sony Liv and signup with your mobile number.
- Now go to search bar and search Indian Idol Season 13. Click on it.
- Now it’s time to select your state and language and agree to term & Conditions.
- Now you need to fill the form and add the details like Name, DOB, Gender, Mobile & Email Id.
- Then it’s time to submit the audition video. If you get shortlisted, you must receive a call from Indian Idol Team,
Make sure the detail you fill should be be correct.
Although the above are online procedure but to participate there are some other option also available like on-ground audition. Where you have to participate and join the audition in your cities.
To get all the latest update about Indian Idol 13. Keep tuned with us.