Friends Android has recently launched a new feature called Nearby Sharing using this features you can easily able to transfer all your apps to another android users without any internet or WiFi Network.
Here in this Article we will show you step by step how you can use this feature and share APPs in two Android Phone.
It’s just like AirDrop of apple by using we can share large media files or large documents or any apps it’s like the same here in Google’s Nearby Sharing which helps us to share large apps.
How to use Nearby Sharing in Android Smartphone?
- Turn on Nearby Sharing from the Receiver’s Smartphone which is available under Google Playstore.
- If it is not showing then you need to update your OS or you need ot Update your Google Playstore and then that feature will automatically start appearing.
- Now turn off your Internet and Allow Bluetooth Permission or Turn on them Manually.
- Now Go to Google Play Store and Select Nearby Sharing Option.
- Select the APPs which you want to send to other receipent.
- Hurray! You have successfully sent the APPs.
How to Get Nearby Sharing in Android Smartphone?
- If you won’t able to find this feature then First, You have to Update your Google Play Service from PlayStore. Click Here.
- Then go to Nearby Sharing Option in Google Play Store and select Receive Feature.
For your convienence I have recorded a detail video with step by step guide which will help you how to use this feature.