Last Updated March 08, 2021
Kerala Post Office has published recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) to fill 1421 post of vacancies in Kerala. Online registration will be open from 8th March to 7th April 2021. Only Online registration is available there is no any other medium to fill this vacancies.
KERALA CIRCLE NOTIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||1421|
✅ Vacancy Posts: Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak.
✅ Age Limit:
- 18 to 40 years as on 8th March 2021
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, +10 years for PWD (PH) Category Candidates.
✅ Educational Qualification:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Malayalam).
- Computer Knowledge: Candidate must of knowledge of computer with basic computer training certification from a recognized Computer Training Institute. If candidate has studied computer as subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification then this requirement shall be relaxable.
- Knowledge of Cycling.
✅ Selection Process:
- No Written Test and Interview.
- The selection completely based on 10th Standard Marks. No weightage will be given for 12th Marks / Degree or Post Graduate Marks or higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
✅ Application Fee: ₹ 100/- for General (UR) / OBC Category Male Candidates only. The fee should be made through any Head Post Office in Kerala State. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. There is no fee for all Female and SC and ST Candidates.
✅ How to Apply: The candidates must have to apply himself in AP Post Portal with some basic details to obtain your registeration number. Closing date of online registration is 07/04/2021. Single registration is allowed for 1 person. Once you register yourself then that registration number will be used to submit your application during the cycle to any of the circles also you must have to mapped your mobile number.
✅ Important Dates:
- Last date for Registration and Fee Payment: 8th March 2021
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 7th April 2021.