We all know IGT 9 (India Got Talent) is already airing and top 14 contestants have been selected so far. Now everything is dependent upon public voting and judges scores, each week one contestant is getting eliminated.
Here is the thing if you are a big fan of India’s Got Talent and any one of the contestant. Here is step-by-step guide of how you can vote your favourite contestant and help them to achieve their targeted Goal.
How to Vote for your Favourite Contestant in IGT 9?
There is a slight change in the voting process of IGT 9 since this show is now airing in Sony TV instead of Colors TV. Now you must have Sonyliv App first then you need to select your favourite contestant and vote for him or her. Second option is, you can visit official website of Sonylive ie. www.sonylive.com
- Once you will log in then you need to open the App or Website and login with your Username or Password.
- You will see there is an option on the Website or App of India’s Got Talent 9.
- Now Tap on the option ”Play along and registration”.
- Once you will tap you need to select the contestants.
- Now you have option to select your favourite contestant and vote for them.
Who are the top 8 India’s Got Talent Contestants
- Demolition Crew
- Bomb Fire crew
- Crazy hoppers
- Divyansh Kacholia and Manuraj Singh Rajput
- Ishita Vishwakarma
- Rishabh Chaturvedi
Must Read : MasterChef India Winners List – Season 1-6
Name of the Judges of India Got Talent Season 9
Shilpa Shetty, Badshah, Kiran Kher & Manoj Muntashir are 4 talented judge of this show who are most talented in their field.
Just keep in mind, your vote and judge’s score will decide the future of Contestants, So vote as per your choice and favourite contestant.