Bianca Vanessa Andreescu is
|Real Name||Bianca Vanessa Andreescu|
|Nick Name||Bianca, Bianca Andreescu|
Physical Stats & More
|Date of Birth||June 16, 2000|
|Age (as in 2021)||21 Years|
|Hometown||Thornhill, Ontario, Canada|
|School||Bill Crothers Secondary School in Unionville|
|Father||Nicu Andreescu (An Engineer)|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing and Internet Surfing|
- Career titles – 3
- Highest ranking No. 14
- Current ranking No. 15
Grand Slam tournament finals
- US Open – Winner against Opponents Serena Williams by Score 6-3, 7-5
- Premier Mandatory and Premier 5 finals
- Indian Wells Open – Winner against Angelique Kerber by Score 6–4, 3–6, 6–4
- Canadian Open – Winner against Serena Williams by Score 3–1 ret.
- 2019 – Rogers Cup
- 2017 – Fed Cup Heart Award
- 2017 – Tennis Canada female player of the year
Boys Friend, Affairs and More
Playing style – Aggressive cross-court strokes.
Money Factor – Prize money earned over $2 million
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bianca Andreescu
- Bianca is a Canadian tennis player. She become popular when she won the Rogers Cup and the US Open against Serena Williams.
- Basically she belongs to Romania, but along with her family she immigrated to Canada in the 1990s.
- At the age of 7 She started playing tennis.
- At the age of 11, She enrolled in Team Canada;s Under-14 National Training Centre in Toronto, Canada.
- In 2015, she made her International Tennis Federation (ITF) debut but she lost that match in final.
- Simona Halep is the best friend of Bianca. She always consider Simona as her idol.
- In 2019 she won her her first “WTA 125k” title at Newport Beach, US. She also reached the semifinals of the Mexican Open.
- In March 2019, she defeated Angelique Kerber to win the 2019 BNP Paribas Open” held in Indian Wells, California.
- On 11 August 2019, She won 2019 Rogers Cup and that was one of the big break through for her as she won against Serena Williams.
- WTA named her as Newcomer of the Year On 11 December 2019.
Leave a Reply