Sanna Mirella Marin AKA Sanna Marin is a Finnish politician. She is also one of the World’s Youngest Prime Minister. She is the Prime Minister of Finland (the world’s youngest PM). She is a member of Parliament since 2015. She was Minister of Transport and Communications from 6th June 2019 to 10th December 2019. Ms. Marin mostly attentive on vulnerable issues of climate change, equality, and social welfare, instead of triggering the entire focus on herself.
|Sanna Mirella Marin
|34 (As of 2019)
|Marin describes herself as coming from a rainbow family.
|Politician . (World’s youngest PM)
|Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″
Centimeters: 168 CM
Meters: 1.68 M
|Emma Amalia Marin
|Between $400K – $500K
|Reading & Watching News
|PG with Administrative Science
|Pirkkala High School
|The University of Tempere
Some Lesser Known Facts
- Sanna Marin was born on 16 November 1985 in Helsinki.
- She was lived in Espoo and Pirkkala before moving to Tampere Finland.
- She was graduated from the Pirkkala High School in 2004 at the age of 19.
- Sanna Mirella was first elected as country’s Minister of Transport and Communications and now she is PM of Finland.
- She held first political post at the age of 27 Only. At that time she was the head of the City Council in Tempere, Finland.
- She joined the Social Democratic Youth in 2006 and she also served as its first Vice President from 2010 to 2012.